Fix & Flip Loans Business Loans Rental Loans Commercial Loans Hard Money Loans Residential Mortgages Investors

No Income Commercial Loan FAQs.

As an asset based lender, we do not require proof of income, tax returns, pay stubs, etc. We solely base the loan on the property to help clients get loans when banks say no.

It is not often that you can buy a property with no money down, but you can utilize our funds to get up to 80% of the purchase price and have the seller hold a 2nd mortgage for the remaining 20%. We also now offer unsecured business loans that you can use to put towards your down payment and closing costs for a true no money down loan. Contact us to find out what you would qualify for in minutes without affecting your credit score.

Easily. With our program we qualify you based on the asset and not your personal income. We don't require tax returns or pay stubs. This way you can purchase an income producing property fast and easy with some of the best loan terms available in today's market.

Commercial loans work the same as any other mortgage, they are 30 year loans that are either a fixed rate, or a 3, 5, or 7 ARM. You will have a monthly payment that includes principal and interest, along with taxes and insurance.

Commercial loans are used to purchase or refinance a property. Unlike banks and traditional lenders that may take months to get your deal to the closing table, our process makes getting approved fast and easy. With our asset based lending mindset, borrowers who would not qualify for a bank loan can easily do so with us!

Commercial loans are 30 year loans. You can choose from a 30 year fixed rate or one of our ARM's which is 3, 5, or 7 years.

  • Contract of sale if a purchase or value if refinancing, value must be over 100,000 with most loan options
  • Property type, i.e restaurant, bar, warehouse, etc.
  • Rent roll or fair market rental income if not owner occupied
  • Property expenses, i.e. taxes, insurance, utilities etc.
  • Completed application, 2 months bank statements, photo ID and social security card

An LLC is a limited liability company designed to help protect the owners of the LLC's personal assets. If the LLC were to be sued, only the LLC assets would be at risk. We strongly recommend getting an LLC to all of our clients when they are purchasing investment properties.

If you don't already have an LLC formed, you can do so in just 15 minutes. We have found Legal Zoom is one of the easiest and most convenient online companies to use when forming your LLC. It just takes a few minutes.

Unlike other lenders, we allow clients to close in their personal name. We recommend that you close in an LLC or corporation to protect your personal assets. If you are unsure what option would be best for you, we would recommend that you speak with your attorney and/or your accountant.

A POF letter is like a pre-approval letter from your lender which states you have already been approved for a line of credit to purchase a property. To get a POF letter, simply call one of our loan experts and answer a few questions. In most cases, we will be able to issue you a POF letter within 30 minutes.

Featured In