If you’re already a real estate investor, you know that flipping houses can be very lucrative. In fact, the average gross profit from a flip in 2016 was $62,624, resulting in a 49.4% ROI, which is the highest it’s been since 2000. With that kind of earning potential, it’s no wonder more and more people are buying and selling houses for profit. If you’re ready to become a real estate investor, Brass Financial Group can help.
How to Start Buying and Selling Houses for Profit
In recent years, more fix-and-flips have been being completed by individual investors, not just big businesses. These individuals are learning firsthand just how much you can make flipping houses. These tips from Money Crashers about how to buy the right property can help you get started:
- Location: Pick areas with rising real estate sales and employment growth.
- Sound Condition: You may not want to tear the house down and start rebuilding it from scratch.
- Good Schools: Homes in a good school district tend to sell more quickly.
- The Right Fixes: Make sure you know which home improvements will increase the selling price of the house.
- Close to You: If the property is close by, it’s easier for you to work on.
- Value: Make sure the price of the home is below its value in the local market.
Our Loan Terms
If you’re looking to start a fix and flip project, we’ve got great loan terms. Our loans cover up to 100% of both the purchase and rehab costs, and can range from $75,000 to $2 million. Our bridge financing can span up to 12 months, and our rates are between 9% and 14%. If you need a hard money loan, you’ll be happy to know that we offer 70% loan-to-value with rates between 10% and 14% in 1-2 year terms. As always, with our financing, it’s no income, no credit, no job – no problem! Our expedited process means you’ll be buying and selling houses for profit in no time.
When You Need Cash, Call Brass!
If you need an experienced local lender with competitive rates, reach out to Brass Financial Group. We’re here to quickly and easily supply the funds you need for your next real estate investment. Get in touch with us via email at info@BrassFinancialGroup.com or by calling our office at (609) 800-FUND today!