If you have bad credit, going through a bank to get a real estate loan can be difficult. The fear of being denied can stop some people from applying in the first place, and the reasons are understandable. Providing proof of income, assets, and an explanation for your low score can be daunting, not to mention stressful.
So, how can you get a real estate loan with bad credit if you want to purchase or refinance a commercial, mixed-use or rental property? Turn to Brass Financial Group—we even have buy, fix and flip loans where you can get up to to 100% of the renovation costs.
Bad Credit? No Problem
Low credit shouldn’t stop you from purchasing or refinancing property, and Brass Financial Group knows it’s more important to look at the big picture. We’ll review your proposal and talk to you about your situation rather than base our decision only on your FICO score. Whether you want to own the building from which you operate your business, want to purchase new commercial, mixed-use, or rental property, or want to refinance property you already own, we can help. We have loans available anywhere in the United States ranging from $75k all the way up to $10 million. We can also help you to take cash out of property you already own to invest elsewhere.
Our 5-Step Process
Obtaining a real estate loan when you have bad credit is simple with Brass Financial Group.
- Apply online. Simply fill out our short loan application to let us know what size loan you need and what you’re using it for.
- We’ll give you a call. After reviewing your application, one of our loan officers will be in touch to go over your application with you, ask a few questions, and answer any questions you may have.
- We find an investor. Our pool of private investors will review your application to determine the best fit.
- Draft and sign the term agreement. After all the paperwork is complete we begin the process of fulfilling your loan.
- You receive your loan in 7-14 days. It’s just that simple.
Ready to apply for a real estate loan for a commercial, mixed-use or rental property? Simply fill out our loan interest form to get the process started. You can also call us at (609) 837-3040 or send an email to info@BrassFinancialGroup.com with any questions.